Planes are not my strong point, but they are something I intend to crack! The canopy's seem to be my Achilles heel. I have tried masking tape, masking fluid and even by hand and I never seem to get it right.
This is a nice little plane to build with no real problems a part from my own making. The wheel struts are the wrong way round and the bloody canopy leaked where I didn't glue the f#$ker together!!!!!!
I wish I had airbrushed this one but I am looking to move house and have to TRY to keep the model room looking half descent.
|The masking is getting better, I masked the metal panel and ally rings around the engine housing, I didn't need to do the because I didn't know you got bloody decals for it but it did turn out alright in the end.|
|The camo scheme is not quite right but I can live with it.|
|The decals went on a dream but that could have something to do with me now varnishing between steps.|
|I even bothered to use filler on the wings and sand them too. It is worth doing the extra bit to get that look, I am still a hell of a long way off but learning.|
|The classic front on look, showing the pissed wheels.|
|Top shot of the bird.|
|Side on and not a bad job on the aerials either, first time I have tried it. A lot of buggering about bu got there in the end.|
PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME.
Cheers for looking Rich.