Tuesday 15 May 2012

Italeri WWII German Sd.Kfz. 232 6 Rad 1/72.

Hello all,

I am alive!!!!!! I have been working my arse off lately and holidaying with the clan West.I have also been working on the odd model or two. This German radio car has a hell of a name on it, so I will refer to it has "the car" to safe time and my keyboard.
The carpet monster was well fed on this build so if the side lamps are missing that is were they ended up. I should have used loctite on them but forgot and that is what happens.
The build other that and the antenna section flew together.The antenna bit was a nightmare to build especially if you have had a few beers, I should leave models alone after I have had a couple.
I tried to hand paint it but it looked crap, so out came the airbrush and saved the day or £8.The MiG weathering pigment gave a good used look to it and that's about it.





PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Cheers for looking,   Rich.

9 comments:

Remco said...

Well done mate, seems you have a lot extra time lately!
Going to make a vignette?

Greetings Remco

Erhntly said...

welcome West :)

Jay said...

Sweet jog. Nice touch on the under carriage! Heh, maybe your carpet and mine ought to get together soon and share stories!

Phinster the Gamer said...

Really nice job. I am a fan of all things 1/72.

Paul said...

Lovely job on this Rich, and good to see some production resuming.

Carpet monsters are a worldwide problem mate.

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

awsome i love it

Thanos said...

I was about to buy it.
Thanks for the help Rich!I won't drink any beers now while modelling...
Great work. I like the weathering very much!

peter said...

Great work again Rich! And as always the weathering is top!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

Al said...

Great detail