Thursday 19 January 2012

Caesar Ancient Lybian warriors 1/72.

Hello all,

Blogger is crap, crap, and crapper still!!!! I can post comments on some blogs but not others. Sorry Al , Mork and Capt Richard and others but I just can't leave any comments.
Back to the figures. I wanted a project over the Christmas period that was some thing different from the norm so I dipped into the impulse buy part of the stash. The Libyans looked like a challenge because I know nothing what so ever about them.
A quite look on the net and this is what I came up with.The feet are covered in glue and the set is not finished so please forgive me.








PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A LARGER VIEW AND ANY COMMENTS MORE THAN WELCOME.

Cheers for looking,    Rich.

6 comments:

Erhntly said...

Hi Rich, thats crazy warriors and have realistic skin color .. congratulations...
Erhan

IGWARG said...

Great paint job. I like your skin tone and especially your photography skills.

Nick Grant said...

Great job. I really like the way you've weathered their cloaks. Looks really real. Really!

Nick

Anibal Invictus said...

Great work on this colorfoul Lybians they really stand out on the table, although some of my friends always made jokes about their origin ("do they work at the Folies Berger or at the Moulin Rouge")

Paul´s Bods said...

The skin colour is very good.
The last one..he reminfds me of someone..a bit like the guy who plays Hector in Troy.
Cheers
Paul

Al said...

Nice, as always mate, comment again when you can:)