This was inspired by Al's rather tidy job of his Somua.I wish mine turned out half as good as his I would have been well chuffed.
It started off by being lucky enough to find one of these kits in my local shop and in the sale as well!The kit is rather basic and only 40 or so parts.
Then came the painting of this beast.I started off with a base coat of Vallejo sand with a Russian green blotches.
It started to look quite good at this point.........
Then I thought I would be a clever sod and do black lining around the green blotches.I decided to try a black pen with a really fine point, so off to the local shop and spent £3.99 on a set of 4 pens.
I then spent a bloody long time drawing round each green blotch very carefully indeed.
I now decided to give it a wash of brown all over the tank and that's when it all went tits up.
I had not left enough time for the ink to dry and I washed the bloody lot off.
Well that's not strictly true it left a nasty black colour all over the tank.